Home » » Disappointing myself

Disappointing myself

Written By Unknown on Tuesday, January 24, 2012 | 1:59 PM

 We brought a piece home and I was on such a time crunch to get it ready for our space at Merchant Square that I rushed it. 

I didn't go with my gut, and it turned out to be a disaster. 


Ok it wasn't that bad, and it might have sold like that, but it wasn't something that I was proud of.

It's so true that we are our own worst critics.

This piece really shook my confidence in my ideas and ability, 
and I shed a few tears because I was so disappointed with myself.

So I pulled it out of our space, brought it home and redid it the way I knew I should have at the beginning. 

And I'm so excited to show off to you...tomorrow. :) 
Share this article :

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2013. Exotic House Interior Designs - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger