Home » » The Newest Swan

The Newest Swan

Written By Unknown on Wednesday, January 25, 2012 | 4:00 AM

Yesterday I posted the "before" of this piece. 

Technically it wasn't the original before, but I was so unhappy with the redo that it might have well been. 

Here she is!




This was my first experience with Annie Sloan Chalk paint.

Can I share a secret with you?
The reason I've never used it before was because I felt like it was...cheating....

I felt like there was something to be said for the hard manual labor aspect of refinishing.
However....waxing this piece...took a lot of elbow grease to get it buffed and shinny! 

I'm so much happier with the result! 

(I might just pat myself on my back :))

Painted in Graphite (a slate black) by ASCP with details in Chateau Gray and Scandinavian Pink. Interior drawers also painted in Scandinavian Pink. 

Hardware by Anthropologie.  

For more info look under the For Sale tab at the top of the page. 

Share this article :

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2013. Exotic House Interior Designs - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger