Home » » A Chest for a Princess

A Chest for a Princess

Written By Unknown on Monday, February 13, 2012 | 5:00 AM

Happy Monday, I hope everyone had a great weekend!

We made our weekly "Samples for lunch at Costco" trip and spent a lot of time Skyping with various family members. (Rhett always looks behind the Mac screen to see if Grandma and Grandpa are hiding back there.) 

And apparently my husband hijacked my blog.

How sweet of him. :) 

I'm so glad that you all now know so much...more...about me and what a goof I am.
 But really- who was I trying to kid?  :)

___________________________


Anyway here's the latest addition to the shop! 

A cedar dress-up chest for a little lady.  







Ever since the Very Hungary Caterpillar dresser I've been itching to do some more decorative painting. 

PS I've got a post lined up for later this week with tips, techniques and hints for those who are interested in trying to add some decorative painting to furniture or projects. 

She's painted in Ballet Slipper by Martha Stewart with all detail and wording hand painted. 

Click on the For Sale at the top of the page for more info.



Share this article :

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2013. Exotic House Interior Designs - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger