Home » » Sneak Attack

Sneak Attack

Written By Unknown on Saturday, February 11, 2012 | 2:07 PM

Hi. I'm Jake, Julia's husband. I figured since I help Julia sand and prep her furniture that she wouldn't mind if I took a few minutes to write on her blog:)

I've noticed over the course of this blog Julia has tried to keep herself out of as many pictures as possible. I see pictures of me and a lot of Rhett but when it comes to her ... well they're either just of her hands or they're her favorite pictures. So I thought it was time that everybody got to know her a little better and to help with that (drum roll please), I'd like to present 10 things you didn't know about my wonderful wife!

Here goes.

1.  She is a great dancer.



2. She needs at least one nap a day.




3. Cooking is not her favorite pastime. 





4. She get's really excited about road trips and it's very cute.


5. She demands attention when she speaks.


6. She would fight you over Taylor Swift tickets.


and she might just win



7. Julia loves the ocean


But her worst fear is cold water


8. She thinks she's pretty awesome



But we know the whole story:)


9. I love when she pouts


and when she throws fits


10. No matter what she says, she is not praying in this picture.



 I love my wife so much and am so proud of what she's done with this blog. She is the most beautiful woman I know and even though the pictures you'll get of her will usually look amazing like this.





I think this video that I made while she was pregnant really shows how I feel about her:)





















Share this article :

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2013. Exotic House Interior Designs - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger