Home » » I'm {not} sexy and I know it.

I'm {not} sexy and I know it.

Written By Unknown on Monday, February 6, 2012 | 5:00 AM

If you've been reading the blog for awhile, you might have noticed that Jake and I make a huge effort to go on a date every week.

(You might say we're a little fanatical about it.)

We really try to make time for each other; even though some of our romantic dates are at Costco, we really believe that the effort alone strengthens our marriage.  

But I'm not going to lie.

I am the WORST at trying to be sexy.

(I get a horrible case of the giggles)

But Jake thinks I'm pretty cute so it's all OK. :)

Here are some "cute" Valentine's day ideas that I'm pretty sure we can all pull off.

No matter where we fall on the sexy scale. :)

Via

A ballon for each year you've been together with a reason why you love them.


Via

Take a sweet pic together. 

Via

Freeze whip cream and cut it out with cookie cutters for a special treat. 

Via

Homemade cards that are SO much cuter than Halmark!


I think I might try all of them. :)
Share this article :

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2013. Exotic House Interior Designs - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger