Home » » Best yard sale score EVER!

Best yard sale score EVER!

Written By Unknown on Tuesday, February 7, 2012 | 5:00 AM

I firmly believe that some people have something in their DNA that makes them INCREDIBLE at finding amazing things at yard sales. 

You know those people... they're on the Antique Road Show with a copy of the Declaration of Independence that they bought for .25 cents. 

I have never found anything cool...until this weekend...

Look what was sitting on the curb surrounded by Care Bear blankets.  

circa 1880
I know right?! 

And it's mine. All mine. 

Mine. :)

PS The mirror is even lead glass. 
Wavy glass is a new favorite of mine. 

footnote: I realized from some of the comments that I forgot to clarify a few things. 1. I'm planning on keeping it. I know I would regret it if I ever sold it. 2. I will never ever ever let a drop of paint touch it. and 3. I didn't get it for free, but for how little I paid for it it might as well have been.   
Share this article :

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2013. Exotic House Interior Designs - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger